keylimer & kin

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

New pics

I saw a cool slide bar on another blog showing favorite photos. So, I went to check it out. I uploaded a few of my recently edited pics and put them in the same format (slide bar - there's lots of different formats, skins, themes, etc.). Then I attached it to my blog. Anytime I make changes in my slide show, they will be reflected on my slide bar on my blog. Cool, eh? I just can't figure out how to shorten the white sidebar to the left so that the slide bar can stretch a little more and show more pics. But, until then, this will do. More pics will be added soon. Oh, you can slow down or speed up the "flow" of the pics by putting your mouse over the - or + signs respectively (or pause). You can also stop the flow by putting your mouse over the pic (the name I gave the file when I saved it comes up.) And, if you want to see the real deal, click on the pictures (or the "View All Images" tab) and another window will open with a gallery view of all the pics I have uploaded to the site. (You can choose to view them in the "Gallery View" or click on "Original View" to see them displayed in the format they've been set up in - in this case - a slide bar). Love ya!

No comments :

Post a Comment