keylimer & kin

Friday, June 25, 2010

School Performances/Projects

(June 15, 2010)
Brooklyn sang in her 5th Grade patriotic program "Let's Sing America!"  I didn't get great shots of her as I was really far back and my camera's zoom was not efficient, but nonetheless, I got some.


 

 B's School Project

Brooklyn had to choose one of the states of America to study for their unit on the U.S.A. and part of the project was to create a shoebox float that represented her state.  This is what we came up with...


I love all the small details Brooklyn added to the float (handmade cornstalks, toothpick person, harvest basket, and dried glue stick chunks inside the basket to represent grains).


June 24, 2010
Makenna played one of the ducklings in her 2nd Grade performance of the Ugly Duckling.  She looked very "birdy" in her white feathers.



No comments :

Post a Comment